We resist the wrongs and strongly advocate on your behalf to protect you and all that you have worked hard for.
We Are Resolute In Your Defence
We Innovate When The Old Way Is Not Enough
If you cannot find a solution to suit your needs, you can rely on us to come up with the new way that does.
We Find The Solution When There Is Nowhere Else To Turn
If you are faced with "No" from every quarter, we can find the "Yes" that works.
- Aug. 03, 2015 - Libor Manipulation – Tom Hayes Convicted
- Nov. 10, 2014 - Receivers Appointed by English Court to Enforce an Arbitration Award Over an Indian Company’s Non UK Assets
- Jun. 29, 2015 - Competition and Markets Authority Loses Criminal Cartel Case
- Jun. 29, 2015 - The Indian Hotels Company Limited Cancels the Listing and Trading of its Global Depositary Receipts
- Jan. 30, 2015 - India Scores Victory In Historical “Hyderabad Funds” Dispute
- Nov. 03, 2014 - High Court Rules that Backing “Hopeless Claims” Could Result in Litigation Funders Paying Indemnity Costs
- Dec. 30, 2014 - First Serious Fraud Office (SFO) case comes to trial under the Bribery Act involving the mis-selling of investment products connected to SIPPs
- Dec. 30, 2014 - Corruption – Serious Fraud Office’s First Corporate Conviction
- Oct. 31, 2014 - SFO’s First Criminal Conviction in the UK following Libor Manipulation Investigation
- Aug. 29, 2014 - Bribery - Supreme Court’s Judgment on Liability of Agents
We are committed to delivering sound judgment to our clients on their most difficult and important matters. Clients turn to us because we listen attentively and provide straightforward answers.Read More